Monday, December 13, 2010

Gameday Style


Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend the annual Georgia/Georgia Tech football game. I am a HUGE football fan and I love going to games, especially in Athens. There is such a proud tradition in this cute little college town, and although I’m from Nebraska (Go Huskers!) I can’t help but get caught up in the excitement. Plus, the Georgia girls never cease to amaze me with their gameday style. You would not believe the amount of energy and money that goes into assembling their look every Saturday. While most people would think its a little silly to get dressed up to watch a football game, I have to say its one of my favorite parts of the event and it makes for some awesome street style. My friend Rayna braved the cold in this cute gameday dress on Saturday. Love the details on the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment